Pop Up Floor Box Countertop Box w/15A with Duplex Receptacle - Brushed-Stainless Finish
Free Shipping Included! Pop Up Floor Box Countertop Box w/15A with Duplex Receptacle - Brushed-Stainless Finish by Supair at Peri Matrix. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. INSTALLATION STEP: 1. Prior to installation, a professional granite cutter should cut a square hole in the desired location of the receptacle,
Product Description & Reviews
1. Prior to installation, a professional granite cutter should cut a square hole in the desired location of the receptacle, different location may need different size of the hole:
4 1/16" X 4 1/16" hole for the floor installation
3 9/16" X 3 9/16" hole for the countertop installation
2. Always use the supplied steel box, for the floor installation, secure the steel box on the bottom of the hole by the two screws provided. If you install on the countertop, it is unnecessary to secure the steel box at this step.
3. Run wire into the 1/2" knock out the side of the box furthest away from the front of the countertop, if the knockouts are used closest to the front of the counter, the unit will not open because of interference.
Note: For the countertop installation, the steel box should be placed at the back of countertop. 4. Only use 9 or 10 gauge stranded U.L.listed wire, strip the wires and insert the stripped wire into the quick connect terminal box making sure that no striped wire is exposed, tighten the screws to secure the wires to the terminal block.
Note: Any excess wires should be pushed out of the box or made to be as flat as possible on the bottom of the steel box. Failure to push the wires out of the box or make it flat in the box will interfere with the opening mechanism and the unit will not be able to pop open.
5. Pop up the receptacle and line up the two screw holes with the thread holes in the steel box and then fasten by 2 screws provided.
6.Open and close the unit: Pulling the opening tab until the outlet completely open and close to the its lock place.
Features & Highlights
- 2 outlets, Current: 15A,Dimension: 4.7 x 4.7 x 2.7 inches
- Waterproof gasket features IP44 water rating
- Install the floor outlet on floor, countertop, deck, table, desk top in living room, kitchen, study, office etc. you need.
- Smooth cover surface with finish and easy to install. Pops up when using, hides in the box when not using.
- Open and close the unit: Pulling the opening tab until the outlet completely open and close to the its lock place.
4.9 x 3 x 5.1 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Supair, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 975549-S-D, ean: 0883951418656,
Enerlites 975549-S-D is a brass cover flip open electrical floor box. This 2-gang model comes with a flip-lid cover, 20A tamper / weather resistant receptacle, RJ45 ready data port receptacle mount, rubber gasket, mounting screws, and a junction box....
mpn: 975510-C, ean: 0883951415891,
Energies 975510-C model floor box can be installed in hardwood flooring, carpeting, tile flooring, granite and marble countertops. It is not intended for use in concrete slabs. This 2-gang model comes with a double screw cap cover, two 20A duplex out...
Product Application Indicato Gexmil Multi-Application Electrical Outlet Boxes are widely used in Mall, Bank, Office, Home, School, Server Room etc. Our outlet come in brush finishing Brass/Aluminum/Zinc material cover, which is perfect for modern aes...
By Bryant Electric
mpn: RF406BK, ean: 0883778112911,
Round Non-Metallic floor box offers an economical solution for electrical power or a combination of power and voice/data applications. Designed for slab-on-grade installation. Quick and easy installation is assured using a push in place leveling syst...